So sorry for you Ainzy...Update great result page 3 :-)

Re: So sorry for you Ainzy...Update great result page 3 :)

Result #1. All you need now is result #2 when you find the tw4ts

On a more serious note, as good as it is that the bike has been found, we can all review our security systems upwards. I know I am guilty of not always securing things as well as they could be.

Damn. I've always left my bike uncleaned so it'll look like an MT and thus wouldn't be stolen. Have to rethink my un-'cleaning' strategy.

Glad it's been found. Frikkin toerags.

Great Stuff Ainzy. Hope the bikes in not too bad a nick.

Thats made me day mate :smile:, all the best.

glad you got it back , hope it aint bad damaged
hope the twuncs who stole it are soon though.

That's great news, now you and your girl enjoy Christmas.

Just remember, when you find "the scum", - no witnesses. :wink:

Good news you got it back. Its time to invest in a big ferk off big chain and lock me thinks:wink:

Bike was chained to a concrete post in my mothers back garden, the bike was covered and out of site, the back gates were busted open and the locks damaged. No extreme damage to the bike apart from one handguard missing and the screen missing. The bike had been hotwired, however i belive that the bike wasnt started as it takes a certain touch to fire it up and it was found 5 minutes from my house dumped in long grass.
Thanks for all the positive posts!

Review your security! Especially in the North West! This is the second bike i have had stolen however the last was not returned.

P.S. My bike was found and reported by a dog walker, goes to show that there is still good people out there.

Also i am ?150 down as i had to pay to get it released.

Bike was chained to a concrete post in my mothers back garden, the bike was covered and out of site...........
That means whoever stole it lives nearby.....?????

P.S. My bike was found and reported by a dog walker, goes to show that there is still good people out there.
Dog walkers find more stolen property and dead bodies than any other people - got that statement straight from the Police after I was witness to something unpleasant in the early morning

Also i am ?150 down as i had to pay to get it released
Well that's pretty shit. :mad:

Also i am ?150 down as i had to pay to get it released.

Now that I would not accept, If left somewhere illegally by yourself yes but to be retrieving stolen property "NO WAY" :mad:

Bet this is because it's a private firm retrieving it and they want paying whatever the circumstances, but there must be something covering that. It's stealing from you :frown:

A long day but apart from a missing screen the bike will soon be sorted I think. ?150 to have it released is too much like a tax on being robbed:mad:. A mate of mine is going to put an alarm on for him. Reckon we will be on the road by the 27th or 28th so the camping trip to Dent will be on and a visit to the Dent Brew pub will take place. Urrell you know the pub.:wink: Holly and Ainzy have gone for a meal to celebrate her 21st today.

As a result of the above 2 MT's now have alarms on them.:wink:

Back