August Meeting

halfwrecked

Club Member
August Meeting is this Thursday August 3rd at P5, Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 7GH.
Meeting starts at 8 o'clock, Maggie and I will be there at 7 for food.
See you there.
Cheers Halfwrecked
:encouragement:

I'm not in your region, but used to live in Bramhall and went to School in Cheadle Hulme. Is P5 on Station road what used to be The Junction? I had some fine times in there in the 70s!

Yes Dave, P5 is what was the Junction. When I moved to Cheadle Hulme in 97 it was called the Cheadle Hulme.
Was a proper pub back then, its had a couple of big refurbs since I have been here, It's a Gastro Pub now, sadly nothing like the old days.

Yes Dave, P5 is what was the Junction. When I moved to Cheadle Hulme in 97 it was called the Cheadle Hulme.
Was a proper pub back then, its had a couple of big refurbs since I have been here, It's a Gastro Pub now, sadly nothing like the old days.
It was my main hang-out when i was a teen and into my early twenties. I even spent the evening of my first marriage there (with the wife, of course!). Juke box full of great music, bar full of characters. I could write a book about The Junction back then. I'll have to call in when I'm up there again.

Back