MOT, where do you get yours done?

Haitch

Just asking out of interest. Do you use the main dealer, local back street tester, a general motorcycle dealer or whoever is nearest. Just had mine sorted at Grizzly's in Folkestone, nice to have someone knowledgeable doing the test plus he has the bits needed for some of those jiggly little problems, bulbs, springs, reflectors etc. much easier to get it all done at once rather than having to take time off to go back again if there are small problems.

Re: MOT, where do you get yours done?

Medway scooters or Ultracycles, are my main choices.:wink:

Bike Bits, Ramsgate. Knowledgeable, fair and a long time biker and Harley owner who I have been going to for many years now!

Dave Hammond Motorcycles, Whitfield, Dover.

All depends on where you live as to where you go....

Heard good reports on all of those mentioned above. Good to hear there are so many options

Just asking out of interest. Do you use the main dealer, local back street tester, a general motorcycle dealer or whoever is nearest. Just had mine sorted at Grizzly's in Folkestone, nice to have someone knowledgeable doing the test plus he has the bits needed for some of those jiggly little problems, bulbs, springs, reflectors etc. much easier to get it all done at once rather than having to take time off to go back again if there are small problems.
Tom at House of Thunder, Whitstable

Back