Breakfast meet at the Klondyke.

nealebms

Club Member
Good turn out at this mornings breakfast meet, some new faces and some old wrinkly ones as well "we love you all" great weather and some cool bikes.
342367132_258022876596732_6705090983354035411_n.jpg
kev bolden.jpg

Last edited:
Well its gone round quick and its time for "the last Sunday of the month Breakfast Meet" tomorrow at the Klondyke Café on the lake, Sheppy, ME12 3AA. I will be riding up from Dover arriving around 10.00am. Hope to see some of your smiling faces :thank_you: :encouragement::encouragement:

Just a reminder that this coming Sunday is the last Sunday of the month meeting at the Klondyke Cafe on the Lake, ME12 3AA. Weather is forecast to be Bright but Cold. Hope to see you there by whatever form of transport is appropriate, no one has come on a horse yet but anything is possible.

Its the last Sunday of the month coming up and time yet again for a hearty breakfast meet up at the Klondyke Cafe on the Lake ME12 3AA hope to see a few smiling faces there.

Sunday 25th is the last Sunday of the month so it is that time again for a hearty breakfast and meet up to talk Bo##ocks. Klondyke Cafe on the Lakes is the R17 venue, ME12 3AA.
Hope to see you there. :thank_you:

Tomorrow is the last Sunday of the month breakfast meet at the Klondyke Cafe on the Lake ME12 3AA. The weather should be good.

Back