Biker Friendly Pub

J

JOF

Just a note to let riders know of a biker friendly pub in Devon The Star Inn @ Liverton, just off the A38 @ drumbridges near Trago Mills.
Daryl & Lisa will give you a warm welcome they have been running the pub since last November & have transformed the whole place & the best thing is they are into bikes big time.
Daryl runs the Westcountry Bike Show, the car park @ the pub has a motorcycle parking area, there are normally several bikes around so always someone to have a natter with.
Check it out if your in the area.
p.s do not miss all the bike models in the bar.:60277EB7B04744289C0

Re: Biker Friendly Pub

Cheers Jof . . that's a new one on me, will definitely have a ride out to go and find it.

Went there today, in between showers . . . nice pub, and an even nicer barmaid - will definitely be going there again. Had a very good Panini with chicken and sweet chili sauce - yummy :)

hi steve. glad you enjoyed your meal at the star inn. and nice to hear the bar maid took care of you. only a few hours earlier me jof and the girls were singing by the bar on sat night. if we pop over again, will give you a shout.I think we were singing in the rain. will see you next wkend for cornish rally:60277EB7B04744289C0:: live long ride safe.

Singing in a pub on a saturday night Jof that cant be right.:p

Excellent . . sounds good to me ! And I especially want to see that barmaid again :wink:

Back